Tuesday, August 25

Ha!

Current Obsession: The Legend of the Seeker

I was somehow dragged into watching it one day and now I can't turn it off.  It's really bad, but so good at the same time!  Cheesy, but sweet.  Kind of like cheesecake!  And you wouldn't want to know what I would do for a slice of cheesecake.

My dad's leaving in less than a week and how am I spending quality time with him?  By sitting in front of my computer watching a dorky show marathon all by myself.

It's 10:53 pm and I am currently trying out the new facial cream made from pure yogurt, oatmeal, and honey.



Here's what I look like as of this moment.  You think it works??  Let's hope.

After this, I put on a thin layer of olive oil and glycerin all over my face.

Lastly, I'm going to watch one more episode of this show, climb into bed, and fall asleep.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment