Studying for finals! Cramming, reading, memorizing. I need a break. Which is why I treated myself to three vegetarian Chipotle tacos. So bad but so good.
Just three more days of studying then three months of freedom!
I've complied a list of things to do over summer.
- Learn at least a new dish a week.
- Watch at least 5 movies a day.
- Learn a new language and be conversational, not fluent.
- Travel to at least two different places out of the state.
- Make new photo series.
- Work on a film.
- Learn to develop film.
- Keep a daily blog.
- Expand my mind and do as much art as possible.
No day is to be wasted on 'relaxing', and I'm SO excited!
I enjoy this image.