Sunday, June 6





I have started a new series.  It was originally for my photo class, but I liked it so much that I'm going to continue it.  Friday, I spent the entire day driving all over San Diego lugging all this furniture around and taking pictures.  It was nice being able to spend so much time with myself.

Things are up in the air for this summer.  But England and Canada is a big possibility! France and Italy would be even more amazing, but I must practice my French before something that marvelous should happen.
































Lo Bjurulf, this Swedish designer, has works to die for!  How she makes Ikea furniture appear so devine, I have no clue.

Here is ze link.

Plan for today:
- Show Apartment
- Finish Essay
- Stop by Michaels for some matt boards
- Laundry
- Northpark film screening

If you're lacking inspiration, I found this amazing site with equally as amazing photographs.

As for now, Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment