Friday, July 2

Continued from yesterday:

- Boiled green tea
- Mashed up a bowl of blueberries.
- Cut up a strip of pineapple and sliced into many pieces.
- Boiled the green tea, mushed up blueberries, and pineapple pieces in a pan.
- A few dashes of cinnamon, a few squirts of lemon juice, a dash of salt and a spoonful of sugar.

I was going to add honey but I couldn't find any.  After it all boiled together I put it in the fridge and viola! I have made.... something.  I used it as salad dressing that night, but I think it might have worked better as tea.

It was fun experimenting though!  I wish I had documented it but that thought came after I had used it all up.  Next time.

Now today, I went to Gilroy and my parents spoiled me with much useless material.

- Trenchcoat/peacoat type thing
- Grey beanie with a ball on top
- A flowery print tube dress
- A long black summer dress
- A short, denim dress
- One black, one grey t-shirt with a pocket on one side.
- Two short sleeved cardigans
- A grey sweater/cardigan type throw

I am the luckiest girl alive.


















This book came in the mail the other day.  I started it today and I am on page 45 as we speak.  Apparently, I like it.

I started Slaugherhouse-Five, but for some reason.. my mind hasn't retained a single sentence.  It's really quite sad.

So my summer.  So far I have watched:

Blue Velvet
Fargo
Toy Story 3
The Runaways
The Boy with the Striped Pajamas
2 Days in Paris
Revolutionary Road
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Role Models
Half of Synecdoche, New York
And I'm almost done with Season 1 of Gilmore Girls

I have seen my friends (meaning left the house) only a handful of times.  And crazy thing is.. I don't mind.

My phone is vibrating and I am sitting in my room listening to French hip-hop.  Time to go.  Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment