Continued from yesterday:
- Boiled green tea
- Mashed up a bowl of blueberries.
- Cut up a strip of pineapple and sliced into many pieces.
- Boiled the green tea, mushed up blueberries, and pineapple pieces in a pan.
- A few dashes of cinnamon, a few squirts of lemon juice, a dash of salt and a spoonful of sugar.
I was going to add honey but I couldn't find any. After it all boiled together I put it in the fridge and viola! I have made.... something. I used it as salad dressing that night, but I think it might have worked better as tea.
It was fun experimenting though! I wish I had documented it but that thought came after I had used it all up. Next time.
Now today, I went to Gilroy and my parents spoiled me with much useless material.
- Trenchcoat/peacoat type thing
- Grey beanie with a ball on top
- A flowery print tube dress
- A long black summer dress
- A short, denim dress
- One black, one grey t-shirt with a pocket on one side.
- Two short sleeved cardigans
- A grey sweater/cardigan type throw
I am the luckiest girl alive.
This book came in the mail the other day. I started it today and I am on page 45 as we speak. Apparently, I like it.
I started Slaugherhouse-Five, but for some reason.. my mind hasn't retained a single sentence. It's really quite sad.
So my summer. So far I have watched:
Toy Story 3
The Boy with the Striped Pajamas
2 Days in Paris
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Half of Synecdoche, New York
And I'm almost done with Season 1 of Gilmore Girls
I have seen my friends (meaning left the house) only a handful of times. And crazy thing is.. I don't mind.
My phone is vibrating and I am sitting in my room listening to French hip-hop. Time to go. Au revoir!